Saturday, May 16, 2009

Celebrating 24 years!

I turned the whopping 2-4 last week! I've actually been thinking I was 24 for a few months here.. not sure how that got in my head, but it sure made the transition a bit more quick. Anyhow, there were many parts to the birthday celebration! Here is a quick run through:

#1: Wake up to my lovely roommates' call to come to the living room, feast on my favorite- McDonalds breakfast (for reals), and open presents!


Mandy gave me a set of cards, and this was one... hmmm, what do you think about this? Made me laugh!


#2: Go to Disneyland FOR FREE (when it's your b-day) with Ben and at the end, get an amazing fortune from the life-like fortune teller... funny. Ben cracks me up in this.. ha ha



#3: Celebrate with friends by going on a hike in Telegraph Canyon in Yorba Linda... whoot whoot, then to Billy's for a BBQ hangout




and that's that!

No comments: