Tonight is Biola's fall graduation and thus marks exactly four years since I've graduated from undergrad. Oh- in thinking back on it, this was such a monumental time. It was a crazy, fun, and exciting time to be finishing up classes and hanging out with friends and going to a lot of parties and events. My roommates and I had our last night all together watching a movie, eating junk food... oh- Trop 207 :) Safe Zone..
And really, four years ago was a time of such transition. A month after graduating I moved to Dubai for 3 months having applied to only one grad school with hopes of getting in for the following Fall. Oh man. That was crazy. My favorite part though of looking back to then and comparing it to now is that friendships have lasted. Oh sweetness.

1 comment:
the 7 layer dip, yum yum yum!!!!!
I was in target yesterday and while walking through the housewares section I had a major flashback to all of our holiday decorations in Top207. The snowflake shower curtain and rug, the mini tree, and the snowman candy dish :)
Post a Comment