Saturday, April 2, 2011
pink isn't always a lovely color...
Overall, this school year has been fantastic as far as sickness goes. Compared to last year when I was working in schools and stressed from too much work and going to grad school at the same time and had a continual cold all Fall long, this year has been a gem. HOWEVER! Get this! The last couple months I've had a couple colds that hang on for weeks! Mandy and I always infect each other at our house, but our other housemate Rachel comes out fine. This last cold has turned into ridiculousness. My cold spread into my eyes and I have pinkeye now. Last night was the worst of it all. From all over the house you could hear cough, cough .... echo cough cough..... cough cough.... repeat, repeat. Blow nose, blow nose, echo.... blow nose.... etc. Then my eye would goober and I'd mess with it and then attempt to sanitize everything in the house I touched. The part that was the funniest though was Mandy and I watching a movie and being unable to laugh because it'd send both of us into coughing spasms... we sounded like death. I now sanitize door knobs and whatever else I touch, but I think I may have passed the pinkeye on to Mandy! NNOOOO! Only upside... which is not worth it: she might get more of her favorite color. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! I don't think pink is very pretty when it is in your eyes - besides it should probably be called RED eye, beucause yours look more red than pink.
And I think I may have overreacted [SHOCKER] my appears to be fine right now....let's hope!
Oh, sweetie!!! That is such a bummer ): Glad that you can laugh (then cough) about it!! Do you want to chat tomorrow?
Post a Comment