
Today has been a day of adventure. Fires are popping up like madness in southern California... we're bone dry here, and the warm Santa Ana wind has not been helpful. I took it upon myself to document the beginnings of the Yorba Linda and Brea fires as I drove to the mall. Yes, that's kinda funny. At about 11 am, the skies were blue with smoke in the distance, and then by 1:30 pm, darkness ensued as smoke covered the entire circumference of our view.
While eating lunch at McDonalds in Brea, I overheard a lot of people talking about how they were driving on the 57 freeway and were diverted off.. and then they were trying to use side streets to get home. But in truth, it is far more serious than that...
Pray for all these people.
As for us... I think we're ok.. miles from the flames.. but hmmmmm




No comments:
Post a Comment