Sunday, November 1, 2009

may I share?

Here is my conundrum. I've held onto a cold for over a week now and it's starting to annoy. After grace group today I realized I had a 2 hour block of free time. I told Mandy and Rachel I needed to do homework during the two hours, but they said that since I looked tired and was acting loopy, I should take a nap instead. I fully agreed with them -I have good introspective skills... it was true. Thus, I came home and attempted. BUT due to work and school things floating in my head along with coughing and the inability to breathe normally (stuffed up)... my nap didn't happen. So now, here I am with over an hour gone, headache, tired, and no work accomplished. AH! GRR! And may I mention that freaking daylight savings began and so it's ALREADY dark. Okay. Thank you for reading; my rant is done.

No comments: