Thursday, November 19, 2009

What happens when you wear a long jacket during a Fall evening in southern CA?

You have to turn on the air conditioning in the car!


Here's my story: I bought a lovely long black jacket for an incredible price and I'd been wanting to wear it. I've been feeling silly about wearing it -thinking it was overkill for where I live and the temperatures we have right now, but I've been FREEZING at work the past 2 mornings due to only wearing cardigans. THUS, this evening as I was heading out to clinic, I put on my jacket. It wasn't long before I started getting toasty. WAY too hot actually. So much so, that I had to crank the air conditioning. It was incredible.

Just wait though -next week I'll be in Wisconsin wearing the jacket and being thankful, but probably STILL cold despite it...

HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

A new title eh? I like it.