
Yes, it is! First time backpacking is about to commence.. in exactly 12 hours. My pack is ready, I'm geared up, and I think the bears are going to be scarce.. I hope. So far, I've come to realize that I'm not as outdoorsy as I thought. I don't know the workings of a compass, how to correctly close a pocket knife, and dare I say that neither do I own anything.. no pack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cookware, utensils,, aside from a head lamp.... but each step is making me more legit. I intend to take full advantage of the situation and learn...and take pictures of how hardcore I am..
As for other summer events, I had a wonderful, wonderful time with immediate family in Utah at a lodge and in Arroyo Grande, and time with extended family for Grandma's Memorial... I'll tell more of that later.. but for now -gotta get sleep!
2 comments:
I think that the double punctuation makes you all the more legit :)
Happy Trails!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so fun! Where are you going? How long? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment