But THIS post is about AWEsome Hollywood Bowl in celebration of Mandy's birthday. Mandy, Rachel, and I had the BEST time. I projected the outing at a 6 on a 10 point scale (cause I didn't know 2 of the 3 groups we saw), but it was a definite 10. We saw Bird and the Bee... which I was accidentally calling the birds and the bees..oops, then it was She and Him -very cute, and The Swell Season. We started the lovely, lovely evening with a sophisticated picnic, then moseyed to our seats and admired how pretty the Hollywood bowl is with the hills, the Hollywood sign, the cross across the way that I see all the time when driving but had no idea it was near the bowl. Then we had some wine and just chilled and listened to the fun music. It was so relaxing and so enjoyable. The birthday girl LOVED 'She and Him', and Rach was clearly moved by 'The Swell Season'.

3 comments:
hahahhahahaha oh man I was just remembering Rachel during the swell season ahahahahhaah so funny. Which group was your fav dolly?
such a hard question. i say the swell season...just not the songs where the girl sings alone.
I'm glad you had a great time! The last time I was at the Hollywood Bowl was right before I moved up to AG. I saw Chicago backed up by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra! It was a beautiful night and a gorgeous full moon! I had a lovely time and I'm glad you did too! I love your chronicles! xoxo
Post a Comment