PHIL WICKHAM!!
My goodness! How could I have forgotten to blog about this? This last weekend some friends and I trekked down to Mission Bay Park in San Diego for a supposed Phil Wickham concert going down during CityFest.. a whole day of Christian concerts and speakers. The schedule was a bit vague, but we got there pumped and ready for Philly half an hour early.. or so we thought. We got to the main stage, heard 1.5 songs and then Phil waved good-bye. What? We missed it. So we ended up basically listening to the next guy up- Kirk Franklin and his band for what felt like a very, very long time. It was fun for a while, but no Philster. So we walked around, talked, hung out, and took some pics (this last pic I posted makes me think we look legit enough to for us to form a band and use the pic for our album), and listened to Luis Palau speak. Anyhow, hanging with friends and having an adventure was the best part.
1 comment:
One of your band members doesn't look like he fits in very well...
Post a Comment