I've recently decided to make the most of what is here in southern CA. I've been talking for years about doing certain things but have only done some of them during all this time. So I took my calendar, wrote activities in it, and am going at them.
Outing uno: La Brea Tar Pits with bonus Magnolia bakery and wandering around the outside of the LACMA with Mandy and Rach. Super fun. Took the tour and explored around.
Outing two: Multiple walking/hikings of Fullerton loop and finding all the different paths that connect all over.

Outing III: a Labor Day weekend adventure to Boulder City, NV, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, and Phoenix. Mandy needed to pick up a chair in Phoenix at her sister's house, and a road trip sounded all the more fun with adding all these awesome stops. We had a great, great time. Look at the cute historical hotel in Boulder City we stayed at, the dam we kinda learned about via the tour books we brought along, and the GRAND canyon!


1 comment:
I clearly have a "hiking" tank top. Funny that I wore the same thing on the Fullerton Loop and the Grand Canyon!
Post a Comment