While cleaning out my closet last week I found two pairs of pants I haven't worn in who-knows-how-long. I was about to throw them into the donation pile when I had a thought- brilliant Mandy has become a Fullerton renowned seamstress over the last few months and she just may be able to fix them for me. So my goal was ask her to kindly turn a pair of pants that were too short for me into capris and a pair of out-dated capris into burmuda shorts. I wasn't too attached to them in case the sewing went all wrong, but who I was kidding. Mandy knows what she's doing. She is awesome. Now my work wardrobe has extended by 21.4%. I highly suggest Mandy-the-brilliant-seamstress's skills if you are to ever need some alterations.
Too bad I don't have the before pictures, and these after pictures are a bit awkward, but I am impressed with her sewing skills. Thank you!


2 comments:
Thanks doll your awfully nice! I am oh so glad to help you expand your wordrobe.......now you are all set for the September challenge YAY!!!
I am so proud of my Mandy! Such a handy and helpful young lady! She must have had an amazing sewing teacher : ) Did I see the capris on the clothing blog? Very cute. I have done the same thing many times.
Post a Comment