Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ice House Canyon hike

Hi! I uploaded these pics a long time ago but never wrote a little description blog post.
Elizabeth and I did an overnight backpacking trip over Memorial Day Weekend Sunday/Monday after Rach and Nathan got engaged Saturday night -whoot, whoot!!

We were surprised by a little snow blizzard on our way up and while at the saddle of the mountain.. but it cleared up and even though it was cold, we survived! The coolest thing though was Sunday evening when we were up on the ridge of the mountain with a really thick cloud layer on one side and clear on the other. The wind kept the clouds on one side.. it was really incredible.







1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

I love your photos and update!!! We need to talk before you leave for Slovakia!! I'll try to ring you soon! XOXO