Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lately:

The school year is over. Small trips have begun, church VBS and 1/2 day summer school is in route, impending Slovakia trip is coming soon.. the sun is out long and it's warm.

Welcomed the last day of the school year with 2 other teachers by meeting 'Big Wave Dave' -one of the Christian radio station's DJs at Chickfila. I was pretty excited


Garden is blooming and has harvested cucumbers, squash, and green beans.. I think the tomatoes are waiting until I leave for Slovakia to rippen...



Weekend to A.G. for final Slovak planning meeting and got to meet Andrea -summer intern from Slovakia. And look how big Terilee's belly is!

Camping trip to King's Canyon with a little backpacking too. It was BEAUTIFUL! The river was huge. We hiked up past Mist Falls to middle Paradise Valley. Saw smoke the next day and was sure the valley was on fire with no way out..but found out they do control burns..oooo. It was my favorite trip so far :) Thank you friends!



1 comment:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Oh Angela, how pretty that hike looks! Such fun things!