Sunday, March 9, 2008
Late Summer Afternoons!
I was brought back to memories of being a kid yesterday and so enjoyed it. The weather was terrific; so warm and beautiful. A child I was babysitting and I went to a park where we ran and ran, twirled in circles, and climbed up hills until we were exhausted. It felt so good to bask in the late sun and even to get all sweaty (and I don't usually think that!). As we headed back for the car I realized how nice that time had been. It was just like the times of being a kid where I'd play with my brothers and sister and neighborhood friends and run around all over. We'd build forts outside in our hedge, ride bikes, play baseball, and jump on the trampoline. This little taste back to those days was really fun and really freeing! Three cheers for 'summer-like' days and truly enjoying them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment