Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rainforest Waterfall Heartbeat Ocean Rain Summer Night

A new addition in my life...
some may find it strange, but I am now able to experience what George Wade speaks about in Two Weeks Notice when he answers how he sleeps at night: "I have one of those machines that simulates the ocean", "do those work,", "oh, very much so"... well tonight I shall put this to the test.
My roommate and I bought a sound machine off bubbs but my feelings about it are up in the air. As fun as the noises are, I find them distracting... heart beat? this one is natural, yet unnatural at such a loud level .. rain? -oh no, is there a change in the forecast? .. the rain forest -gets me thinking about traveling ... the ocean -waves and waves. Op guys, I'm getting drowsy here. Hmm, maybe it does works after all...

No comments: