Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my goodness!


Wow! It has been RAINING here!!! It hasn't rained for too lengthy of a time, but there are some reasons why the rain has seemed to be enduring. And these reasons lead to my platform were I ever to run for politics (not really, but it's a problem that does need some resolution). DRAINAGE.... and the lack thereof. We have a drainage issue guys!
This morning I didn't bother putting on my shoes until after I treaded through the river of water at the bottom of the stairs to my apartment... then there was a massive lake-puddle at the school I work for which caused so much havoc, we couldn't make it to the other side of campus on foot! Even the stairs to my classroom were surrounded by water! And one more thing- our apartment had a leak too due to improper water drainage. It's a bit ridiculous. I like rain, BUT if we had better drainage, think how much more we'd all like it... hmmmm.. better drainage = better rain enjoyment

2 comments:

The Paine Family said...

How did you get that cool b and w rain? i love it! We are enjoying the dry season here before the typhoons come.

Angela said...

off the inter(net). I may have stolen it..