Lately I've really enjoyed some chill worship songs. And the thing I appreciate about the songs are that they express our heart as Christians -crying out to him, desiring him more, and taking him as our all. So here's some Bebo Norman for you:
You found me here
I'm barely breathing
You picked me up
But I'm still wanting more
You're the ocean deep
I'm in up to my knees
Wanting desperately to drown
You're the one bright part
Of my languid heart
You're the love I cannot live without
I cannot live without
Please hold me close
I can't stop shaking
It's not for fear
My walls are breaking down
You're the ocean deep
I'm in up to my knees
Wanting desperately to drown
You're the one bright part
Of my languid heart
You're the love I cannot live without
I can't live without
AND I'm getting a bit into Tenth Avenue North, so click here to listen to one of their songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment