
Oh no! I was not prepared for this adventure. gloves, I think not. shoes that cover the entire foot, I think not. Hmmmm.
But then the snow ceased.. and we were golden.
We spent most the time with grandma, chatting and laughing. One night we got truly out of control while telling old stories and we ended up with this picture shoot. My mom and aunt fell to the floor in laughter/cackling:



Also, we got to visit my cousin David who works at a fire station and drives the engine and we were able to partake in... A FIRE CALL. We were in the fire engine on a real call! whoot whoot!



And there was plenty of time for other things:




Man, such a beautiful place! And a great visit too!
1 comment:
What a fun time. I wish I was there. That pic of Gma is hilarious. I see she is still spunky as ever. (:
Post a Comment