I do, it's true, I thoroughly enjoy it. And I enjoy the many aspects of it -classes, socializing, and people watching. While walking around campus, there is a certain buzz in the air that I can't really explain, but it's energizing. It's fun to catch up on clothing fashions (whether they are truly fashionable, I have no idea, but every girl and their mom is wearing suede boots and mini skirts right now and still sporting the skinny jeans, and the guys are wearing fur hoodies.. ha, ha funny). And people are speed walking/exercising shouting across the quad, texting while walking, etc. It's fascinating.
Anyways, I like the feel of school campuses and in my old age, I just may have to visit one ever so often. I can't describe it more than to say it's energizing! So here's to one more year of the university baby!
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Studying is sweeeeeeet!
I study at Starbucks and drink coffee. I like the cinnamon dolce flavor. Its good.
he he he.
Post a Comment