Question: Why do toothbrushes have extreme amounts of rubber grips? Are people prone to dropping their toothbrushes when water mixes with excess dribbles of toothpaste? Is it really necessary?
I disagree. I think that the grip is made especially for people like you, whom while brushing expereience abnormal amounts of spit/drool dripping down their chin/hand/fingers. And if not that then I think it is to encourage people to brush longer - it is all about comfort, the more comfortable to the hold the longer you brush, the cleaner the teeth.
1 comment:
I disagree. I think that the grip is made especially for people like you, whom while brushing expereience abnormal amounts of spit/drool dripping down their chin/hand/fingers. And if not that then I think it is to encourage people to brush longer - it is all about comfort, the more comfortable to the hold the longer you brush, the cleaner the teeth.
Post a Comment