Monday, January 19, 2009

Ma and Pa

Lots have been going on with my parents including visits, birthdays, and oh... awards (!)

My dad recently received a huge honor, as he was named citizen of the year for his city! He was recognized for the tremendous work he does in the community as pastor, chaplain, and involvement in various committees. When I'm in town and people hear my last name, they link it to him and how he has helped them in some way throughout the years. He is humble, gracious, and I want to honor him here- you are a wonderful dad, congratulations to you!



This past weekend, the visit has been quite fun as we've gone to the beach, brunched a couple times (a favorite), went to a spontaneous movie, showed them where I work and go to school, explored the area, relaxed, and celebrated my mom's birthday. They are FUN parents!





1 comment:

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Hey Angela!
So... the picture of your parents walking on the yellow line... I am way familiar with that line. I think a little too familiar with that line!!!! What a cute pic!

See you Tuesday!
-Simone