Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blast from the past

I was just looking through some of my things from years ago -play scripts from junior high, awards won in elementary school, books from kindergarten, notes I had written with friends, a summer diary, etc.
Apparently I had a poetry phase. I don't totally recall this, but it IS in my second grade handwriting. (I DO remember a phase when I wrote piano music and lyrics.. and I only wish I could find that).
Here is a sampling of my poetry including the original spelling. :) Tell me if these make you laugh as much as they make me laugh!!

Blue Skys
by Angela o.

Blue skys are nice.
Blue sky feal nice when your playing.
when your working I don't know why they just feal nice!


Summer
by Angela O.

School is out!
yea yea lests go on vacation
least go to day!
I'm packing my clou (clothes)
now leas go on vacation
Im go to day.


Rainbows

Rainbows are colors,
Rainbows are nice,
Rainbows are everything you wish for all night,
whan rain falls down from the sky.
and I wonder if there will be a... RAINBOW to night!
by
Angela Ouimette

1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

. . . no more rhyming and I mean it, anybody want a peanut? Your poems are sweet and sophisticated for a kid- thanks for sharing.