
The season of Fall is approaching despite the HOT weather that tries to tell us otherwise. Seasons are great, especially Fall which has become one of my favorites within the last couple years. It's a nice change that brings warmth (with blankets and sweaters as opposed to the sun!), yummy smells of baked goods, cinnamon, candles, chances to go up to the mountains to apple country (!), drink warm beverages, watch 'You've Got Mail', and dream about the wooden covered bridges of Vermont.
This Fall is going to be a busy one for me with starting a new job and finishing up a Master's program, but that's ok -I'm going to bask in the season no matter... Mandy and I bought a cute Autumn door hanger and I am awaiting Labor day weekend to put out candles, leaf-shaped bowls, and other fun decorations (maybe Labor Day is a good enough timeframe to call in the season, yay? yeah.).
I wish you a... HAPPY AUTUMN!
No comments:
Post a Comment