Sunday, October 4, 2009

Study Study Study

Hello my name is Angela and I'm a workaholic. So much so actually that Mandy had to take over my blog for this little update. Thats right this is Mandy - and I must tell you all I am getting a little concerned about Angela as of late. All she does is homework, clinic work and IEP prep work. Not only do I miss having free time to hang out with her but I also miss the use of the kitchen table.
Look at this dedication - I have never seen someone so HAPPY to do homework.
That's all for today folks I just wanted to stop by and make sure you all knew that Angela was still alive and kickin - if she has not had time to contact you as of late just know that this is only temporary in only 74 days she will be done with school. Let the count down begin.

4 comments:

Amy LaVonne said...

WOOHOO for the last days of school!!! Way to go Angela!!! :) hehehe!

The Paine Family said...

You are a way cute student!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Go Angela, go!!! You are such a fabulous student and will be the best speech therapist ever! Love you!

J.M.Paine said...

i second christine you are so cute:) miss you angela. give me a call when you are in slo i would love to hang out.