Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ta-da

Oh gosh! I finished a LONG project tonight. I have two-handfuls of students I've been wanting to make augmentative communication books and devices for.. but hadn't been able to get it all completed because of the steps necessary... Last week I got the electronic output devices set and ready for some students (wish I took pics), and tonight I finished up 2 schedule communication books. All I can say is that doing anything for the first time takes a lot of time!
Also, today I introduced one of the communication boards to a student and she was SO excited. I hadn't ever seen her like that before. She lit up and was very, very excited to use it.

Take a look at the ones I made tonight!

3 comments:

The Paine Family said...

I didn't understand a word of that, but it looks awesome! You rock!

Mandy said...

This made me laugh becuase I was remembering when you were recording your voice into the other communication devices and I kept talking in the background. WOOPS!

Sara said...

what a wonderful tool :)
lucky kids to have you!