Thursday, February 18, 2010

travel destinations to hit

About a month ago, I woke up one Saturday ready and armed to plan out some destination adventures. I got so into it I made a little road-trip itinerary. I'm going to share it here in hopes that they actualize. I started out small and then got bigger. Needless to say, by the end of my planning I was pumped and ready to pack:

1. hike to lighthouse in Avila
2. Mexico
3. Joshua Tree to stargaze
4. Big Bear
5. Death Valley
6. Channel Islands backpacking
7. TRIP ALONG WEST COAST AND BACK *camp, but stay in one bed & breakfast* (the way up north) Up 101 coast, Santa Cruz, Pebble Beach, Winchester Mystery House, Costal Redwoods near San Fran, Redwood National Park, (OREGON) Cannon Beach with Haystack rock, Tilamook Cheese Factory, Astoria, Olympic National Park, (CANADA) Vancouver Island/ Victoria, Vancouver, (the way back down) (WASHINGTON) piddle around whole Seattle area, Mr. Rainier National Park, (OR) Multnomah Falls, Portland, Mt. Hood National Park, Willamette National Forest, Crater Lake National Park, (CA) Shasta Lake/Mt. Shasta, Yosemite, Mammoth Lakes, Kings Canyon

No comments: