A few weekends ago some friends and I hiked around Griffith Park. It was seriously so fun. When we got up to the spot to see the sign, a huge tour group was there, full of excitement... I had to take their picture. This is a must-do L.A. thing. Griffith Park is so big and that means lots to explore. We also went to a cave area there where Batman and Star Trek were filmed- not that I've seen these movies... but I could sense the theatrical buzz in the air. Another stop along the way was finding the Hollywood reservoir. Who knew! After a while of tramping around, we went and got fancy coffee -latte art. And that was our day.

1 comment:
Cool! I love the jumping action and pretty lattes. However since I cross- reference blogs, I think you forgot to mention about the costume wedding you passed (: Ha, ha- love ya!
Post a Comment