Monday, November 29, 2010

THANKSgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving on Monday and had over a few people to join in the festivities. Terilee came over for the afternoon and learned how to make traditional Thanksgiving food from my mom, and so I learned too. Maybe we should cohost next year.



Thursday we went to Yosemite and it was beau-ti-ful. Two years ago we went and it was fall weather with colorful trees and cool air; this time it was winter. Cables on the tires, snow on the ground -winter. It even snowed Saturday. And really, I think this is the most winter I've ever experienced. Ever.







2 comments:

The Paine Family said...

I've been waiting for these AMAZING photos! Do you realize how incredibly beautiful Yosemite is? I'm sure you do. Ya'll look so cute and happy- glad you had such a good time. I'm thankful for YOU!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

GORGEOUS!!!!