Our time in Slovakia was awesome. Seriously so good. It has seemed daunting to write it all out because there is so much. Thus, I will write bullet point of some of the highlights.. and that won’t cover it
1. Great people on the trip. I so enjoyed everyone. Good team unity and love.
2. Lovely and fun time with my parents. That was a highlight.
3. Seeing BEAUTIFUL Prague. Oh my gosh! That was incredible. I loved walking around EVERYWHERE… hoofing up to the castle at night..exploring…. wow!
4. Seeing beautiful Slovakia (there’s a theme).. green hills, fields, villages.. I’d go on evening walks on paths that led all over…
5. Teaching. Nice time with my mom. I think we taught well this year and our students were fun, fun. Our students were great! Oh how I like them so much and am thankful I met them.
6. Meeting another church team from Washington that was also there teaching English.
7. Making friends –Slovak friends who I really like!
8. Talking about spiritual things
I learned about the importance of relationships, how God answers prayers and works in people’s hearts separately and works things together in neat ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment