Sunday, September 21, 2008

what I'm learning

At church we're going through the book of Romans. I've learned a LOT through this series, but the thing that has stuck with me the most is the importance of living for eternity. The fact that this life is not the end-all is of great assurance. The purpose of life is to bring God glory.. and when this life is over, this is what we will be doing forever -but in a more complete way since it will not be mixed with our flesh.
Living for what matters, is what we're to do. The pastor said a really good thing this morning to help us check how we're doing in this- "When the big things become the small things, the small things become the big things." This can be easy to do.. but I want to work to keep the big things the most important...

No comments: