Today I've learned a plethora of new words thanks to grad school and other sources as well. These two words which follow however are my favorite ones of the day. One is not a true word and the other is very applicable to how we all may feel after a long day -brain dead. Although we do not have actual damage to the brain... sometimes it seems we do. Therefore, feel free to use these two words, and enjoy your newly expanded vocabulary!
1. pluster: a cluster of pluses
2. encephalopathy: disease of the brain
2 comments:
I'm curious how you will integrate 'pluster' into your daily speech. The other word is too long for someone with brain disease (such as me) to remember!
I'm glad you like the shout-out of the word pluster. Here is an example of how I've used it for two days running. "(clear throat) Would you students please pluster as we review the math homework assignment". By using this word, the students realize that they are to gather (cluster) together in order to review the concept of addition (plus). Therefore, the result: pluster. It alleviates redundancy...
Post a Comment