Some friends invited me to go the the FINALS of major league soccer -Columbus vs. the New York Red Bulls. Now, I had never heard of these teams, but I went along proudly and with much excitement and anticipation, cheering for them both. And I may still not fully understand being off-sides, and I might have had to quickly look the game up on the internet so that I could tell you the score: New York 1, Columbus 3... but please note that while I was there, I LOVED it. It was a lot of fun. We sat right behind the goal, which made me a bit nervous, so I made a pact with Sylvan that if the ball came too close, he'd block me and I'd duck. Thankfully we never had to employ that strategy :).
All in all, soccer is amazing and I think people with that skill are tal-en-ted. I sure can't do that. It's cool to see people do things that are WAY beyond me!


They're sad that New York LOST
No comments:
Post a Comment