A few weeks ago some friends and I watched "Yes Man" which was a very funny movie, really. In it, the lady leads a 6 am morning photo jogging class in Griffith Park. The group wears ridiculous workout clothes as they jog around taking blurry pictures. It's funny. Therefore this evening, Mandy and I partook in a little phogging of our own. The pictures turned out SO fabulous... wow! who would have thought? So enjoy these great pics... they will go on sale shortly, so pick out some of your favs.



Here's Mandy reenacting Jim Carrey post phogging
3 comments:
You are SO funny! I wish we lived closer, and I could soak in some of the Angela hilariousness. :) Love the phogging. :)
Wow!! Way to work out AND take photos!! I may have to take my walking and singing OUTSIDE!!! That's a scary thought for our neighbors....
Love,
Yo email mama
SO Funny
Post a Comment