This post is dedicated to the Erik Ouimette gang. In particular, Soren and Olivia. Now, while I was visiting them over Thanksgiving I asked my niece and nephew what their soon to be born sister should be named -they told me Bella. A cute and charming name, yes? Therefore, we began to affectionately call the baby this. Therefore, you can imagine my stunned reaction when I stumbled upon this store in Vietnam. Oh my, someone in Vietnam is further helping to persuade the Ouimettes that Bella is the perfect name for their daughter! It is international! Now Ouimettes, what do you think? Afterall, since I'm guessing the Paine's baby's name, I might as well guess yours and try my skills.... Is Bella THE name? Have I persuaded you?
Also, in honor of Erik, I have photographed and brought back for him this picture of Pringles, in the flavors of sea weed and other tasty treasured flavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment