"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (I Have a Dream: Writings and Speeches That Changed the World, Special 75th Anniversary Edition)
— Martin Luther King Jr. (I Have a Dream: Writings and Speeches That Changed the World, Special 75th Anniversary Edition)
— Martin Luther King Jr.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
— Martin Luther King Jr.
— Martin Luther King Jr.
On this day of MLK, ELizabeth and I went hiking in Malibu Creek State Park. Beautiful, warm summer-like day. We were armed with both a map and directions and still there were too many paths and too few details to follow... We crossed a river, saw rock climbers, trampled in oak groves, hung out at rock pool where the T.V. Swiss Family Robinson series was filmed, saw little Century lake, and saw where M*A*S*H was filmed. That was my favorite part!
Happy Martin Luther King Day!

1 comment:
Beautiful! I can't believe you are in tank tops. Great quotes from MLK- such a great man. Love you!!
Post a Comment