I came home from being gone over Christmas and what did I find? Our tree bursting with oranges! All the sudden there were more than I could count, hinted in the perfect shade of orange.
Now this is exciting because homegrown oranges have a special place in my heart. When I was young our back neighbors had a huge orange tree that drooped into our backyard garden area. We used to pick the oranges and then go over to the neighbor's house, climb the tree, and pick more. I thought oranges were so tasty... and this morphed into making my favorite color to be orange. So since the age of 5, my favorite color has been orange. Now.. many years later, homegrown oranges and I have reunited. I've eaten multiple each day since being back. And we plan to share :)
1 comment:
Oh, fun! How exciting!
Post a Comment