Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Bag Lady

A glimpse into a day with Angela:

(it begins with the night before)
1. make a lunch and snacks/dinner
2. pack up binders and books

(next morning)
3. pack up massive computer
4. put food in lunch bag
5. grab sweater
5. pack other random items like work-out clothes, Bible, fun book, etc.
6. coffee
7. haul it to car
8. depart





It feels like I spend SO much time packing and unpacking each day.. seems so ridiculous.. but what else can be done? Maybe a trained monkey?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Who needs to go to the gym, I say you just start doing some curls with you computer bad - I know it weighs a good 15lbs.

And I would really like to see you train a monkey, maybe you could get him to make the coffee in the morning and clean the apartment for us. We could clean out the storage space and build him a whole monkey habitat.

The Paine Family said...

Great Business idea, i'll supply the monkeys. Maybe we could train them to do dishes and the laundry while their at it!

c.c. said...

my day is similar. it's kind of exciting like being a vagabond. but what they don't tell you about vagabonds is that they have amazing back and shoulder strength . . . i am not quite there yet.