Monday, October 6, 2008

simple joy

So I discovered something tonight. If I open the sunroof in my car at night.. it becomes a star-gazing roof. At the red lights, I tilted my head up and relaxed as I watched the stars. It was very nice. I'm very stoked for all the great star-gazing opportunities coming. What a pleasant way to end the day!

Someday maybe I'll see this (hmmmm):

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Is that the remnant of Disneyland Fireworks? I don't know where in La Habra you are going to find stars like that.

Angela said...

someday it'll happen when I'm driving down Disneyland's main street around approximately 9:31 pm. It'll be AWESOME!

Mandy said...

"Driving" down Disneyland's main street? hhhmmm please explain to me how that is going to work out. Are you going to be driving one of the floats in the parade, perhaps riding side by side with Mickey in a horse drawn carriage. I do not however, think that they will allow Ebony to cruise down main street.