YIPPIE!!!! Randy (father) just turned 60! We had a weekend of celebration- Friday we saw the Christian comedian Brad Stine and then INDULGED in a big sundae at the one and only Doc Bernstein's. Saturday night we had a Chinese birthday dinner and cake at home... but the celebration didn't stop there. Sunday.. (day three of celebrations), he was surprised by an additional party at church. At the end of a Pastor Appreciation dinner (which was such an honoring time for them including setting everyone straight about rumors.. such as "rumor has it, Randy signs parent letters with "the Rev" on it -false"; "he is a great dad -true!")'..etc.), we had another celebration. Here are some pictures of the wonderful time:

Laughing with Brad!

Looks so delicious!

I believe the name of this appetizer is 'poo-poo'

Handsome AND buff in his new birthday shirt!

Ma and Pa

We SO appreciate our Shepards/Pastors!

Dad's birthday cake at church. Isn't that fun?!
2 comments:
Thanks sis. I feel like I was right there with you!
hi angela,
I just added you on our blog! We are excited to keep up with what you are doing in your life. I love your bag lady post!!
Post a Comment