Sunday, October 26, 2008

A day of much activity!

Where on earth can you spend the morning by the sea shore, the afternoon in High School, the evening at a Halloween carnival, and the night out on the ice??? Well, you can here! My friend Christina and I went to Laguna (where I'd never been before) and I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. I LOVED IT! We went through the Laguna canyon which was also pretty and offers some promising hiking potential ;) Also, the thrills of High School Musical 3 was fun -Mandy prepped us with some trivia and stickers!, then a group of us went ice skating, and ended the late night at GGRRReegio's donuts. My ice skating skills have definitely decreased.. it may be a latent fear from a previous mo-ped fall.. I'm not quite sure.. but it was there. Anyways, what a day! A great day!





No comments: