A few days ago I bought a new CD but only started listening to it about 24 hours ago.. and already I'm loving it. It's fun and groovin'. Jimmy Needham. Mandy heard him on the radio with his song 'Forgiven and Loved' and told me about him. I recommend putting him in Pandora...ya man!
He (almost) singlehandedly got me from the central coast to Orange.. and today he's taking me through my psychology course.
Here is a definite fun- zy video of his. Hope it gets a chuckle or two out of YOU!
2 comments:
HAHAHA I LOVED it! Maybe I should go check my old yearbooks......see who could be out there waiting for me.
And did you know that his wife makes a little cameo in that video? She is the one on the computer.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jimmy Needham! He's incredible! That's a really cute and silly music video too! :)
Post a Comment