Sunday, August 2, 2009

Annual Workout with Carlos the Trainer!

WHOO! This last November Carlos led Mands and I in working out... and it killed (in a good way). I didn't know my calves could ever hurt so badly.. they were on death row for about a week post workout.. BUT since he's nice enough to lead us in workouts.. I gave it another go. I'm working on perseverance and not giving up when it starts to hurt..ahhh.. I did better than last time.. but I was still wimpyish ... but it was fun for sure. Once or twice a year is PERFECT!

This time around, there were some fans with us- Mandy and her nephew Gavin, who Mandy babysat for the weekend most splendidly.. we did some hardcore sumo squats, quads, quads, quads, pull-ups... ha ha, abs, and that's that. It was fun. Yay for Carlos.. I'm feeling the burn today... ah, just wait until tomorrow!






**ha ha ha.... this cracks me up. Mandy is doing lunges into the sunset.... whhhoooooo!

1 comment:

Megan said...

lunges into the sunset.... with a baby...