Friday, December 4, 2009

First LIVING Christmas tree!


The Penthouse has a lovely, evergreen scented CHRISTMAS TREE this year!

Ever since Mandy and I became roommates, we've wanted to get a Christmas tree. During college we had a tiny, rotating, fiber optic tree. It was snazzy but sadly broke... then last year we had a small fake tree that was on the broken side.. it leaned, and fell, and came apart... it was doomed for the trash. Then this year we went and bought a tree. It was quite a fun adventure. We actually bought it at Walmart and then were so blessed with nice, nice, nice small group leaders from church who cut off the bottom of the tree for us. Dan cut it off and Cindy gave us hot apple cider :) so kind. Then we set it up and decorated it with lovely ornaments Mands bought. It was very fun. And here it is!!



2 comments:

The Paine Family said...

Yay, so fun! What a nice tree. . . I'm sure it smells great!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

How exciting! I'm imagining the bliss, way to go cuz...