Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DAYS!

My sista/switzer just posted on her blog about using her time wisely and seeing where all the times goes and how she can best use it. I think this is a fabulous idea and so I'm going to track my time for the next week and see what happens with it. I want to live a life of intention -one that is well spent and that Jesus would be pleased with. I already have a makeshift list going for the things I would like to do after grad school that I don't have time to do right now (2.5 weeks remaining!!!), but I need to really think about what I'm doing with time, what else I can do with it, and what areas are important.... need to weigh things out.
So far, I have a few things to pursue once school is over, ready?
1. learn to play the guitar lefthanded -I have a righthanded one.. and it's never worked out.. I'm not coordinated
2. Bible study
3. intentional time spent with others.. inviting people over, helping, etc.
4. cooking- enough of this instant nastiness..
5. researching new speech/language therapy ideas
6. shopping for work clothes -a hard task... uck
7. devotional time
8. going on walks/explorations :)

Anyhow, I will post in a week about how my time is used to actually see what I'm doing and how to make it more intentional. Til then!

No comments: