Friday, December 11, 2009

words

I was attempting to focus my mind yesterday on my way to work. Here were my exact words as I was repeating Psalm 103:
"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
let all that is in me,
bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his trespasses."

It took me a full second to catch what word came out of my mouth... ahh - trespasses... not benefits. I began laughing at how many thoughts were running around in my head and how spazzy I felt, in being unable to recite 1-2 verses correctly. Well -only 1 more week is left until the madness ends. There are lots of grad school things to wrap up, and a lot of work things as well.

One week baby!

and, by the way, I have the nicest roommate- she's been oh so helpful, and last night she baked my cake for a cake-decorating event thing I'm going to. Thanks Mandy!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Your most welcome. I love to bake, and help you out of course.

J.M.Paine said...

congrats angela on this mountain you have climbed!! If i needed a speech therapist I would want you to be it:)