For the past couple summers I've tried out some new cooking. I get really into it... and then fade out as time goes on. Even so, I still think this is a good thing. It's fun to do something different. Therefore, I kicked this summer off by doing some inventive cooking. I marinated boneless, skinless chicken breast in a 'sweet and savory' almost teriyaki sauce. Then I grilled it on the forman grill and at the last minute added some chopped up fresh basil, mushrooms, and avocado. The end result: deliciousness. Really. The chicken was moist and had excellent flavor (especially with the mushrooms and basil). I wasn't sure how it would turn out with the marinade I chose, but I liked it. I give it a 4 out of 5.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Chef Ang
For the past couple summers I've tried out some new cooking. I get really into it... and then fade out as time goes on. Even so, I still think this is a good thing. It's fun to do something different. Therefore, I kicked this summer off by doing some inventive cooking. I marinated boneless, skinless chicken breast in a 'sweet and savory' almost teriyaki sauce. Then I grilled it on the forman grill and at the last minute added some chopped up fresh basil, mushrooms, and avocado. The end result: deliciousness. Really. The chicken was moist and had excellent flavor (especially with the mushrooms and basil). I wasn't sure how it would turn out with the marinade I chose, but I liked it. I give it a 4 out of 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment