Tuesday, July 7, 2009
New edition of technology for me.....
I tend to see new electronics and think they are dumb and unnecessary... I did this with DVDs, digital cameras, ipods, thumb drives, you name it... and so the story goes: months/years later I realize why they are popular and how helpful they are... and then I get one. This is what I did with GPS. At first I thought they were unnecessary and stressful since they bark at you in accents, but that's in the past now... ha ha. A few weeks ago, I was driving to LAX from Orange, got distracted while talking on the phone, missed my freeway and ended up driving past 3 other airports on the way to mine.. ridiculous... ALSO, this past weekend I was in Colorado and decided to go for a walk in a city I didn't know, nor had ever seen in daylight.. thus, I ended up wandering the streets trying to find my way home.. ha ha. oh man! my conclusion: GPS. So I bought a GPS and love it. Here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment