I had never been here/really knew it existed. It made me think, how many other beaches/areas are there that I haven't explored in LAish area? Well... probably a lot. But this was a neat exploration.. My friend Christina recently moved here and so a visit was in order. It is a definite beach town. Super cute, active, lots of interesting people watching, 3 coffee shops within .1 miles of each other, and difficulty parking. The late afternoon/evening lighting was very beautiful on the water and sand.
At the end of the pier is a small aquarium. The eels were extremely creepy to me -I had a hard time watching them without shivering. Eeewww! But something that was really awe-inspiring was learning about sharks and how they have rows of teeth so that when the front ones break off/fall out, new ones takes its place. Don't we have an amazing creator?
The ending of a beautiful afternoon
2 comments:
I can't help but notice now that you have a plethera of free time you blog a lot more frequently. WONDERFUL!!
ha ha ha- that is how the world will know my busy-ness level... by the amount of my blogs :) so true!
Post a Comment